Alfen Eve Double Pro-line
The Eve Double Pro-line is Alfen’s flagship smart solution for the semi-public locations such as businesses and supermarkets. Its rugged case is designed for high usage and regular user changeovers and can be wall or pole mounted. It houses two sockets, with optional load balancing across both. The user interfaces with a colour screen with logo upload facility. An integrated RFID reader supports user identification and a MID-meter enables financial settlement. Internet connection is via GPRS/Ethernet, with data available via the chosen third party management system provider.
- Charging speed: Single and triple phase, 3.7-22kW
- Size: 590 x 338 x 230mm
- Versions: Dual socket version only.
- Case: Reinforced sheet moulded composite with IK10 and IP54 rating
- Mounting: Wall or optional mounting pole
- Electrical input: 2 x feeder cables or 1 x feeder cable with load balancing across sockets
- User interface: 7″ full colour screen with logo upload facility
- Languages supported: English, Dutch, German, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Norwegian, Swedish, Finnish
- Connectivity: GPRS / Ethernet
- Communication protocol: OCPP 1.6
- Data security: ISO 27001
- Authorisation: RFID / Plug and charge
- Meter: Mid-approved meter
- User usage data: Option of Alfen management system or any 3rd party OCPP back office
- Alfen Smart Charging Network with load balancing: Connect up to 50 dual socket charge points
- Active load balancing: DSMR.4.x / (e-)SMR5.0 – P1 (NL & BE). Modbus TCP/IP – international
- Electrical standards: IEC61851-1: 2017 (ed3)
- Safety: integrated RCDs and DC fault detection
- Warranty: 2 years, extendable to 5 years
- Aftercare: Inhouse support team, remote diagnostics and tiered onsite service packages with SLAs
- Product certification: CE and DEKRA
Advanced smart functionality
Market-leading smart functionality. Supports multiple user profiles, pricing hierarchies and financial transaction settlement. It can also communicate with, and respond to, other smart technologies and solutions that share common standards and open protocols.
Choose and change management system
Can be used with Alfen’s own management system or integrated with any OCPP-compliant back office for registration of energy consumption, historic transactions and remote access for diagnostics and upgrades.
Full colour 7″ screen with logo upload facility
A unique, large full colour screen provides a simple interface with the user and guides them through the charging process. Its popular logo upload facility also offers a unique business branding opportunity.
Engineered to last
All products are designed to be robust, safe, secure and reliable. Built in Alfen’s Dutch factory using A-grade components, all models are rigorously tested and independently certified. Each comes with a standard warranty and optional service package with service level agreement.
Designed to integrate
All Alfen charging stations are designed to maximise charging speeds while safeguarding the grid connection and optimising energy use. This makes them capable of integration and interoperation with self-generated renewables, energy storage and flexible energy tariffs.
Alfen Smart Charging Network
Network up to 100 Alfen single socket, or 50 double socket, charging stations on a single site. Load balance across all vehicles charging at any one time to maximise charging speeds within the available local grid capacity. Also includes the option to set bespoke charging priorities.