Browsing and using the Service imply that the User accepts the installation of cookies in his/her equipment for the purposes herein. Whether the User decides not to accept the use of our cookies, the Service may be affected or certain.
Types and purpose of the cookies used:
- Technical cookies: allow the User browsing through the Service and using its options or services, such as traffic control and data communications, session identification, access to restricted parts, remember the elements that make up an order, perform the purchase procedure, apply for registration or the attendance to an event, use security elements while browsing, store contents for the broadcast of video or sounds, or share contents in the social networks.
- Customization cookies: allow the User to access the service with certain general features predefined according to certain criteria in the User equipment, as the language, type of browser used to access the Service, regional configuration from where the Service is accessed, etc.
- Analytical cookies: these are the cookies used by Squip or property of third parties that allow the owner to monitor and analyse the behaviour of the Users in the Website. The information provided by these cookies is used to measure the activity and to make browsing patterns of the Users in the aforesaid Websites in order to enhance the service according to the analysis of the data on the use made by the Users of the Service.
- Advertising cookies: allow an efficient management of the advertising spaces that may be included in the Service, which includes browsing patterns that allow obtaining information on the behaviour of the User. These cookies allow tailoring the advertising contents so that they are relevant for the User.
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/ph21411?locale=es_ES
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/Borrar%20cookies
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11
Squip may amend this policy when deemed as appropriate, and it is the responsibility of the User to regularly check the policy in force.